Victim Of A Truck Accident?
Few motor vehicle accidents are more deadly than those involving trucks. When a big rig collides with a passenger vehicle, the impact can be tremendous. The fallout extends far beyond those involved in the accident. It also affects friends, loved ones, family members and anyone connected with the victim.
If you were involved in a devastating truck accident, or you lost a loved one to a collision, you deserve answers, accountability and justice. At Bulldog Law in California, we can help you get it. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to being strong and effective advocates for those who have been wronged. When a catastrophic injury or untimely loss of a loved one turns your life upside down, you can count on us to fight for you.
Uncovering Causes And Proving Liability
Truck accidents refer to any number of commercial vehicles – delivery trucks, semi trucks, box trucks and more. No matter the type of truck involved in the accident, there may be a number of contributing factors, including:
- Fatigue on the part of the truck driver (which may stem from safety violations such as driving more hours than legally permitted)
- Improper loading, such as unbalanced loads, which can cause tip-overs and loss of cargo
- Inadequate training or credentials on the part of the truck driver
- Intoxicated driving involving drugs, alcohol or prescription medications
- Speeding or driving too fast for the road conditions
- Defective mechanical parts such as brakes or tires
Because it can be difficult to trace these factors, it’s critical to conduct a thorough investigation as soon as possible after an accident. Evidence such as data from the truck’s “black box” can go a long way toward proving liability.
Our attorneys know how to enlist the right experts to build a strong case for you from day one. We can hold the right parties accountable – be it the truck driver, their employer, the dispatcher, the shipping company, the mechanic or others.
Start Today With A Free Consultation
Time is of the essence when it comes to truck accident cases. The sooner you get a strong legal team behind you, the better your chances of a successful outcome.
We make it easy to get started. Simply call 888-983-1217 or reach out online for your free initial consultation – no obligation and no strings attached.